Hip to Gable Loft Conversions
Hip to gable loft conversions increase the small existing loft space of properties with sloping or hipped roofs by modifying the hipped (sloping) side of the loft to form a flat gable end.
The majority of properties in London have a hipped (sloping) roof, which usually means a small loft space. With the existing loft space so small if often makes a loft conversion difficult. Hip to Gable loft conversions solve this problem by maximising the amount of availble loft space & making it possible to use the space for additional living areas.
To make the very most of the loft space, some properties can have a double hip to gable loft extension, which converts both sides of the properties hipped roof into gable flat ends providing ample room for a large new living space.
Contact us today:
We are Londons best loft conversion company call us now on 0208 166 5145 to discuss your hip to gable loft conversion project, or Contact us now ›
Why West London trusts us:
- Pay NO DEPOSIT just 3 x 25% stage payments - balance on job completion
- FREE bespoke eaves storage
- FREE Architect service
- We are an experienced design & build company
- We guarantee our builds for 5 years
- We offer a free survey & advice when you want
- We invite you to visit previously completed jobs
- We work to a very high standard
- We assist in every step of the process
- We are fully insured
- We are FMB approved
- We provide an end to end service